Wednesday, July 16, 2014

A New Series

I've decided to start a running series of posts all relating to my septate uterus. Sounds awesome, right? I'll give you some more information and hopefully you'll then see it as an awesome idea.


In the past four months I've learned a lot about my uterus and how it operates. I've also learned that I'm pregnant with baby #2! So, I felt it would be great to chronicle my journey during this pregnancy and how my uterus impacts the pregnancy. Hopefully, it will be fairly uneventful until the very end. 

My main motivation in starting this series was reading forum posts by other women who had just discovered they have a uteran abnormality. These women were asking questions that their doctors should have answered and many who had septate uteruses have no idea that there are different types and severities.

I do NOT claim to be an expert, but I will share my experiences, compare this pregnancy with my first, and pass on all knowledge that I've gained about septate uteruses.

1 comment:

  1. What is a septuate uterus?

    Also, I know I said it on Facebook, but congratulations on baby #2! I'm so excited for you guys!!!

    ReplyDelete