Tuesday, November 3, 2015

What I've been up to...

I've been away for awhile and it hasn't been because of a lack of ideas or a lack of time, but rather because of a lack of making time.

I started this blog as a release for me. Something for me to do. A way for me to use my brain. I still want this, but I also want to reach out to you. 

I have some practical posts planned already and will be starting an ongoing series called What I'm loving. 

There will also be a new type of post popping up here: fitness posts. 


I recently decided to become an independent Beachbody Coach. I had been thinking about it for a long time, and by long time I mean years, and I finally decided that enough was enough. Now was the time to get my health back on track and to help support my family in monetary way. 

If you've visited my blog before, you will have noticed the addition of some ad banners. These banners will take you directly to websites where you can learn more about some of Beachbody's products, and purchase if you feel inclined to do so. I also have provided links on the right hand side to all of my Beachbody pages.

I hope you enjoy watching my transformation!

If you ever have any questions about Beachbody or anything I post, please comment or reach out to me on Google+. I will soon be adding links to connect with me via Facebook and Instagram.

No comments:

Post a Comment